1. Summerhill Canine Hydrotherapy can only treat dogs by veterinary referral. We ask that if possible we receive your referral form and clinical notes at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
2. Unfortunately any missed appointments or those cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will still be charged for.
3. Owners are requested not to feed their dog for at least 2 hours before attending an appointment and ensure that the dog has emptied it’s bowels before arriving. A surcharge of £100 will be made for dogs that defecate in the pool, as we will have to close the pool to clean it. Dogs should not be fed for at least 1 hour following a swim.
4. Please keep your dog on a lead and under control until we are ready to commence treatment.
5. Please inform us of any change in your dog’s condition or any additional medications or illnesses.
6. If your bitch is in season please do not bring her until the season has finished
7. We have a shower room and blaster for drying dogs after their swim but ask that you please bring some towels with you
8 Children must be kept under careful supervision. You will remain responsible for the welfare of your child. We cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury.